Alan has spent his entire career with Rose, Snyder & Jacobs. He is currently a Partner in the Audit, Accounting and SEC Departments, and leads the firm’s Accounting Services Practice. Alan provides both, traditional and non-traditional accounting services, and assists his clients with financing and long-term financial and strategic planning. Alan also specializes in compliance and audit representation for local and sales tax issues and has served as a consultant to the Los Angeles Mayor’s Office and City Council on local tax issues.
Alan’s unique blend of skills in accounting, taxation and business consulting enables him to help people and organizations achieve their objectives through the strategic use of financial information. He views his work more as a passion than a service, and enjoys working with small and middle-size entrepreneurial companies, in addition to small public companies and high net individuals and families.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Options in Accounting and Business Computer Methods, California State University Long Beach
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Los Angeles Venture Association, Member
- Vistage International, Member
- American Technion Society, Ambassador
- Los Angeles Jewish Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Century City Business Form, Member
- AllCities Resource Group, Member
- Provisors Professional Network Group, Member
- Jewish Business Leaders, Member
- Mastermind, Member
- Association for Corporte Growth, Member
Alan is known as a networker in both the San Fernando Valley and greater Los Angeles. His commitment to commerce in the San Fernando Valley is evidenced by his regular hosting of networking events in order to facilitate relationships among fellow residents and San Fernando Valley based enterprises.